Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Books for the New Year

I'm taking a break from the internet in the year 2008. This will be the last post for awhile. I wanted to give some tips about how to get books and also books I'm currently reading and those I hope to read in the next year.

PaperBackSwap is an easy way to get books. You make a wish-list and then when someone posts it, they send it free. You also have to post books and then pay to ship it to the person requesting it. I've gotten quite a few this way so far.

Local libraries sometimes have some Christian books. I've been delightfully surprised about what books are available. Check for your nearest public library here.

Books I'm currently enjoying:
The Portrait of the Saint
Family Driven Faith
The Peacemaker

My 2008 reading list:
Zion My Chiefest Joy
God's Purpose with Israel
The Name Above Every Name
Vox Dei
The Fruit of the Spirit
The Excellent Wife
Biblical Womanhood in the Home
Passionate Housewives Desperate for God
Future Men (skim)
Thoughts for Young Men (skim)
For the Family's Sake
Letters to a Daughter
Hollywood be thy Name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home